Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Thrifting!

Every other Saturday we have to go on a trip to the bank, which is about 30 miles away. (Silly, right? We really love our bank, but dammit, I wish it was closer!) This meanssss...thrift stores along the way. And, oh, was today great!

This guy has been at the top of my "want" list for awhile now. I literally squealed when I spotted it on the shelf which made the boy say, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Um, nothing is WRONG with me. Do you see how pretty it is!? (He didn't understand.)


#343, "Designs"

The next store we walked into, I spotted these guys...in someone else's cart. OH NO. I have the #401 (somewhere...I couldn't find it for the picture. Whoops!) and this was the rest of the set. I went whining to the boy and he said, "Wait, you want these bowls?" and picked them up off the top shelf. The lady had put them back! Good eye, boy, good eye!

#402, 403, & 404, "Homestead"

And this guy I have no idea about. It's a sweet blue-periwinkle color; perfect for summer! I'm sure it has a fun lid somewhere...does anyone know anything about it? 

#475, Mystery?


6 comments:

  1. Fun thrift day! My mom got me the Designs set for my birthday last month- she actually found the set plus a second of the big size at a thrift for me! So exciting! And I love the periwinkle- can't go wrong with that, whatever it's called! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I want the big Designs so bad now! Haha! It's just so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. It IS pretty! Definitely nothing wrong with squealing over this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! & I scored this little guy for $3! Umm yes! :)

      Delete
  3. The 475 is Ocean Filigree, it is just missing its lid. Good luck finding it! This and crazy quilt are on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesley! I just got the crazy quilt last week! But now I definitely need this lid!

      Delete